- 12 oz. Banana Greek Yogurt
- 6 oz. Creamy Peanut Butter
- Mix ingredients together with a fork, until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into silicone ice cube tray and freeze for a few hours or until hard. You could use a regular ice cube tray, but they might not come out as easily.
- Use the knife to run over the top on the tray and remove any excess of the mix. Also, be sure to push mixture down so that they are nice and full – just gently tap the tray on the counter.
- Take out of the freezer and serve to your dog, one cube at a time!